Information Security Progam Manager - MetricsRequisition R013027 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Info Security Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Program Manager, Metrics is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the BSMH’s Information Security Metrics Program by identifying security metrics that can be used to support the metrics program and develop a standard process to develop, create, analyze and report on information security metrics. They will participate in information security measurement program development and implementation by providing feedback on the feasibility of data collection and identifying data sources and repositories. They will oversee the collecting of measurement data for the development and reporting purposes while ensuring the measurement data is collected consistently and accurately.
- Participating in information security measurement program development and implementation by providing feedback on the feasibility of data collection and identifying data sources and repositories;
- Consistent with BSMH policies and standards, define operational metrics, KPIs, and KRIs
- Collecting (and automating collection of) measurement data for process improvement and reporting purposes;
- Ensuring measurement data is collected consistently and accurately;
- Identifying information security metrics that can be used to support risk reduction and compliance; and
- Developing a standard process to develop, create, analyze, and report on information security metrics.
- Consistently use metrics for effective, ongoing process improvement.
- Use metrics to support consistent compliance monitoring and enforcement measures.
- Share program information with leaders for feedback and alignment.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Preferred Education / Certifications: Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field AND/OR CISSP, CISM, CHSS, CISA
- Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience as a professional in Information Security; at least 2 years in healthcare system/environment
- Self-starter with ability to complete projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision & direction
Working knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH; NIST SP 800 Series or ISO 27000 Series; PCI Standards
Demonstrated experience in technical writing, specifically IT procedures, standards and security requirements
Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
Exceptional organization skills able to manage multiple priorities in a changing environment with composure when under pressure
Detail oriented with excellent analytic and critical thinking skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
IT Security experience working in clinical or health care operations
Familiarity or knowledge of the following: Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
Active Directory groups and permissions
Information Systems/Application Auditing
Identify and Access Governance
Effective Change Agent
Ability to successfully lead remote and multi-disciplinary teams
Facilitation skills and ability to manage conflict in a variety of situations.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Info Security
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN