RN First Assist Operating Room
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN First Assist Operating RoomRequisition R125899 Market Paducah, Kentucky Department Inpatient Surgery - Lourdes Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The RNFA collaborates with the surgeon in performing invasive or operative procedures in a safe manner with optimal outcomes for the patient whom protective reflexes or self-care abilities are potentially compromised. The RN must become CRNFA certified within two years of accepting position.
Required Minimum Education:2 Year/ Associates Degree
Preferred: 4 year/ Bachelors Degree
Required: Registered Nurse (RN), Certified Perioperative Nurse (CNOR); and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Preferred: Certified Surgical First Assistant (CSFA)or Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant (CRNFA)
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Inpatient Surgery - Lourdes
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Environmental Services Team Lead- St. Francis Medical Center- Full Time Midlothian, Virginia
- LPN Float Pool Richmond, Virginia
- Registered Nurse RN Clinical li PRN - St Mary's Hospital - Richmond Richmond, Virginia