Cath Lab/Special Procedures TechRequisition R082514 Market Petersburg, Virginia Department Cardio-cath Lab - Southside RMC - Petersburg Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Cath Lab Technician provides technical support during cardiac catheterization procedures. Radiology Technologists, and Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist meeting position requirements may perform the role of Cath Lab Technologist. The technologist will assist the physician at the scrub table or monitor the patient’s vital signs while documenting all pertinent information to guarantee continuity of patient care according to departmental policy and orientation process. Compliance with Joint Commission, Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC), departmental and organizational policies, procedures and guidelines shall be adhered to at all times.
1. Certification as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or an associate degree from an accredited college or university in Radiologic Technology, ARRT (certification in cardiovascular CV is preferred)
2. Must have current certification as Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, RCIS or be registry eligible and registered within one year of anniversary date, OR have current licensure as a Radiologic Technologist, (American Registry of Radiologic Technology)
3. Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification and ACLS certification is required
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Cardio-cath Lab - Southside RMC - Petersburg
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse