Office Coordinator - In Motion Harbour ViewRequisition R099626 Market Portsmouth, Virginia Department Physical Therapy - Harbour View - Maryview Shift Other Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Manages and oversees all front office personnel and procedures to ensure that operations are performed accurately and in a professional manner so that patient satisfaction is achieved. Help with the retention of current employees, and to limit the use of outside sources.All employees, if applicable, are expected to adhere to the BSHR Automobile Safety Program per policy.
1. High school graduate with at least 2-3 years of experience in an office manager or supervisor position. Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures and guidelines.
2. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
3. Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
4. Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
5. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
6. Must be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physical Therapy - Harbour View - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse