Physical Therapist Home Health PRN PER VISITRequisition R087861 Market Portsmouth, Virginia Department HH Physical Therapy - Maryview Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS HOME HEALTH PROVIDES FAITH BASED HOME CARE SERVICES. CARING FOR THE SICK IN THEIR HOMES IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN OUR TRADITION THAT WAS FOUNDED BY THE SISTERS OF BON SECOURS. AS PART OF AN AWARD WINNING, MISSION FOCUSED HEALTH SYSTEM, WE OFFER STABILITY AND STRENGTH, SCHEDULING FLEXIBILITY AND THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE ONE-ON-ONE CARE IN THE HOME SETTING, NOT A SHIFT BUT A LIFE STYLE.
GREAT TEAM, GREAT MENTORING AND SUPPORT, GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING THE IRS MILEAGE RATE. DISCOVER A CAREER WHERE YOU CAN BE YOU!
SERVICE COVERAGE THROUGHOUT HAMPTON ROADS
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in a team environment consistent with the position’s qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible team fashion.
- Conduct initial assessments and start of cares.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
- Supervise PTA staff and perform reassessments as needed with PTA.
- The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of a four year bachelors degree program approved by the APTA (or foreign equivalent), and hold an applicable and current license/certification to practice.
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary.
- Experience with supervising and working with PTA staff.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable record
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:HH Physical Therapy - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse