Social Worker LMSW - Adult and Child Counseling (Part Time)Requisition R062787 Market Portsmouth, VA Department Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Licensed Medical Social Worker assists patients and their families/significant others in regards to social, emotional, and environmental problems created or magnified by illness. Patients may range in age from children to geriatrics.
- A Master’s degree from a school of Social Work accredited or approved by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a social worker in a health related field.
- Must be self-directed and able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to competently perform required clinical skills.
- Must demonstrate quality observational and communication skills, and professional judgment.
- Current LMSW licensure with the state of Virginia.
- CPR certification.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Department:OP Behavioral Health Services - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse