Behavioral Health Technician IRequisition R069154 Market Richmond, VA Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
RICHMOND COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Provides patient care under the direction of the RN by performing a variety of clinical duties for patients and their families.
1. Work requires a level of knowledge of social science/human service and medical terminology normally acquired through completion of a year's post-high school education in mental health. Equivalent combination of related experience and education is acceptable i.e. human service job or nursing assistant experience.
2. Work requires one to three months orientation to acquire necessary familiarity with department and unit policies and procedures.
3. CPR certification is mandatory. Prior training in management of aggressive behavior and first aid is desirable.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Richmond Community Hospital
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse