Central Sterile Technician Certified - PRNRequisition R073144 Market Richmond, Virginia Department Supply Chain - Field Ops Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS RICHMOND OFFSITE REPROCESSING CENTER
The Central Processing Technician is responsible for ensuring surgical supplies, instruments, and equipment are properly inventoried, decontaminated, assembled, inspected, packaged, sterilized, stored, distributed, and tracked in a quality/timely manner throughout the Bon Secours Richmond network.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required
2. Requires knowledge of anatomy and physiology, microbiology, and medical terminology.
3. Has knowledge of the sterilization processes, infection control principles and ability to work with equipment related to the sterilization processes.
4. Certified Registered Central Service Technician, (CRCST) certification thru the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management required.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Supply Chain - Field Ops
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse