Child Care Teacher Assistant - Part Time - St. Francis Medical CenterRequisition R097414 Market Richmond, Virginia Department Day Care Services - Richmond Health Source Shared Services - St. Francis Day Care Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide care and development and educational services to children, under the supervision and guidance of the lead teacher (Teacher I).
1. Knowledge generally acquired through completion of a high school education.
2. Incumbent must successfully meet the requirements indicated in the Code of Virginia and obtain and successfully complete a criminal history record check completed by the Virginia State Police.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Department:Day Care Services - Richmond Health Source Shared Services - St. Francis Day Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse