Clinical Care Leader (RN) - Med Surg/ Tele - Richmond Community HospitalRequisition R063496 Market Richmond, VA Department Shift Days/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Clinical Care Leader is a Registered Professional Nurse with responsibility and accountability for the coordination of clinical activities for a given team of patients. Develops and sustains an environment that promotes excellence in clinical practice and customer satisfaction, while striving for optimal efficiency and productivity of all resources. The Clinical Care Leader utilizes the nursing process, leadership skills and current evidence based clinical knowledge to assess the health needs of patients, collaborate with health team members to coordinate patient care, anticipate outcomes of nursing interventions, and set criteria for the quality of patient care. Provides patient and staff education, clinical supervision, and participates in unit based activities (quality assessment, shared governance, scheduling, quality review, staff development in- services, etc.). Accepts responsibility and accountability for ethical/legal functioning. Provides supervision for team members as needed, and assumes increasing leadership responsibility for professional practice on the unit.
**10K Bonus Eligible***
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN required. Master's preferred.
- National nursing certification required or must be completed within first year in the role.
- Must obtain a Clinical Nurse II in the Professional Nurse Advancement Program within first year in the role and maintain this level while in the CCL role.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia.
- Must possess knowledge of hospital policies and nursing policies and procedures and techniques within assigned patient care area. Cumulative experience must be a minimum of two years of acute care.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Must have broad based knowledge of clinical, psychosocial, and patho/physiological theories relating to nursing diagnosis and treatment.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Med/Surg Unit - Richmond Community Hospital
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse