Clinical Coordinator - FT - Cardiac Surgery Step DownRequisition R060874 Market Richmond, VA Department Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The Clinical Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse with responsibility and accountability for overseeing the clinical aspects of an inpatient unit. Collaborates with the Unit Manager to coordinate services in providing quality care to patients. Works within the framework of the State Nurse Practice act and follows all hospital policies and procedures. Assists the Unit Manager with the overall operations of the unit in his/her absence. Works under the oversight of the Administrative Director or his/her designee.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- BSN required/MSN preferred.
- Must obtain a Clinical Nurse II in the Professional Nurse Advancement Program within first year in the role and maintain this level while in the Clinical Coordinator role.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia.
- Must possess knowledge of hospital policies and nursing policies and procedures and techniques within assigned patient care area.
- Maintains current BLS, ACLS, PALS certification as required by the department.
- Must have knowledge of/demonstrate leadership theories, teaching skills, and understanding of group dynamics.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Cardiac Med Step-Down - St. Mary's Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse