Document Management SpecialistRequisition R078163 Market Richmond, Virginia Department Clin Supp Serv and Informatics - Bon Secours Healthsource Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Provides data abstraction and/or scanning of external documents in accordance with Enterprise CC and BSMG policy to ensure ease of retrieval of such information by providers and staff across BSHSI.
1. Licensure as an LPN or MA preferred
2. Experience within a physician practice setting required.
3. Working knowledge of medical record format and content of patient records.
4. Ability to review records, read physician documentation and verify patient identification.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with practice managers and other medical group staff/leadership.
6. Work requires a high level of accuracy with the ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time.
7. Prior experience with an electronic archival system highly desired.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Clin Supp Serv and Informatics - Bon Secours Healthsource
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse