Emergency Dept TechRequisition R070069 Market Richmond, VA Department Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The ED Technician, under the direction of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for providing quality patient care which utilizes knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, is appropriate to the age of the patients served, and is family-centered and based on the philosophy of Bon Secours Health System.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Current EMT-Basic, EMT-Intermediate Certification, or second year student in an accredited Registered Nursing program
3. Must possess and maintain a current BCLS Certification
4. Proficient in phlebotomy
5. Experience with the use of computers and nursing equipment required
6. 1+ years of healthcare experience strongly preferred nursing support
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Emergency Department - Richmond Community Hospital
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse