Payroll Coordinator StaffingRequisition R045576 Market Richmond, VA Department Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. MARY'S HOSPITAL
The Staffing and Payroll Coordinator is responsible for daily staffing for all of nursing based on patient needs. Works with Nurse Managers to achieve coverage as determined by census and patient needs. Responsible for analyzing staffing data, recognizing trends and reporting data analysis results to nurse managers on a timely basis. Also responsible for complete payroll processing for all of nursing, including analysis, documentation of data and trends, as well as reporting results to nurse managers on a timely basis.
1. Must possess the knowledge to assess clinical situations and adjust staffing needs based on acuity and census.
2. Work requires advanced verbal and math skills at a level which would generally be acquired through two years of college or work related experience
3. Work requires a minimum of two years data analysis experience in order to analyze trends, identify areas of concern and make recommendations to nursing managers/leadership
4. Work requires analytical ability necessary to plan and coordinate appropriate placement of staff throughout facility.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Nursing Administration - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN