RN- Registered Nurse- FT Days- Interventional Radiology
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN- Registered Nurse- FT Days- Interventional RadiologyRequisition R131676 Market Richmond, Virginia Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
St. Mary's Hospital
$10,000 sign on bonus
*On Call Required, Occassional Weekends, Occassional Holidays*
Our Radiology RN's care for patients that are having imaging procedures performed in Interventional Radiology, Neuro-Interventional Radiology, CT, and Ultrasound. Our nurses are part of a team that care for a variety of patients that include high-risk interventional procedures such as removing blood clots, coiling aneurisms or infusing medications to shrink and/or embolize tumors, placing lines or drains to improve patient outcomes. Radiology RNs are also experts at sedating patients for comfort and pain management. This case and skill variety is perfect for critical care nurses who are flexible, love an ever changing routine, and looking to work a Monday through Friday position with occasional weekend on-call requirements.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide specific and general nursing care to Radiology patients as directed by the Radiologists. Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act. Maintains established standards of nursing care.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Current or pending License as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia
3. Current certification or eligibility for certification in BLS, ACLS, & PALS
4. Critical Care or Emergency Nursing experience required
5. Basic computer knowledge An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:32
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- RN - Registered Nurse - Chester Emergency Department - FT Mids Midlothian, Virginia
- Lead Mammography Technologist - Full Time - Sign on bonus eligible! Richmond, Virginia
- Clinical Lead Registered Nurse (Charge/Lead RN) - 5 South Surgical - Maryview Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia