Talent Acquisition - Sourcing Specialist (Remote - US)Requisition R099028 Market Remote Department SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Under the general direction of the Region Recruiting Leader the Talent Sourcing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the national sourcing efforts to develop a robust pipeline of talent in support of efficient fulfillment of Bon Secours Mercy Health hiring needs. Other duties include research advanced sourcing trends by subscribing to leading sourcing journals, websites. Create advanced research techniques to find top health care talent through various mediums including databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods. Works closely Talent management to understand position requirements and establish effective sourcing venues for typically hard to fill positions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for planning, generating and managing an aggressive sourcing strategy that will proactively address targeting qualified candidates through pipeline building for difficult positions, including clinical and non-clinical vacancies.
- Identify quality candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques such as Boolean search, Chrome extensions.
- Document and catalog potential candidates for open search and build talent pipelines for future workforce planning needs.
- Show tangible results through conversation rates of passive candidates into hires and increasing time to fill metrics in targeted areas.
- Introduce experimental search techniques, feedback and trends to Talent Acquisition leadership team.
- Have clear organizational and market awareness, to be used in building and selecting proper talent channels to target such as; cold calling, networking events and digital strategies.
- Monitor trends and developments in sourcing tools and technology and utilize social media for sourcing to drive traffic to open opportunities.
- Understand and communicate current vacancies and recruitment priorities. Identifies and communicates trends in the applicant pools.
- Pipeline reporting to each Regional Director/Manager that includes pipeline statuses together with market insights, calling out trends and appropriate hiring strategies in response.
- Have daily interaction with potential candidates on social media and social networks (Glassdoor, CareerBuilder) and crafting business correspondence to promote awareness in the market of openings.
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or Related field
Recruitment-specific certificate (AIRS or ERE) must be obtained within 18 months of employment
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
Minimum of three years of experience as either a corporate Sourcer or recruiter from a search firm is required. Minimum of two years of experience in healthcare sourcing and or recruiting.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Ability to use advanced sourcing techniques such as Boolean, and data mining. Experience sourcing with major sourcing tools Indeed, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster. Experience in database Mining and social networking sourcing tools. Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills required.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively. Excellent negotiation/closing skills; ability to recover candidate objections. Excellent selling skills, both verbal and written.
***Ability to work Remote on eastern time zone.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse