Applications-Analyst III/Super User - Full Time - Mercy CollegeRequisition R048734 Market Toledo, OH Department Information Technology - Mercy College of Ohio Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy College of Ohio!
The Application Analyst/Super User supports the planning, development, support, and implementation of informational applications as they relate to Mercy College of Ohio. This person will need to interact effectively with executive level personnel as well as all faculty and staff of the college. This person should understand and anticipate informational needs of the organization and have technical knowledge of what the Information Technology Department can do to support the organization’s strategic direction. An individual functioning in this position will be the super user support of the Mercy College applications including the full understanding of the applications, development and management of the various Mercy College applications, including application development, integration of approved content, file management, site maintenance, database management, and web development.
Responsibilities also include the support and resolution of technical issues as they relate to the college. Additional responsibilities include total quality management of the applications, support of college applications, maintaining cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility, creation and maintenance of application standards and policies, end-user training, and management of end-user expectations. This role also provides key input to the Director of Information Technology and functions as a high-level team member of the Mercy College Information Technology Department. This job requires a full-time dedicated individual stationed at the Mercy College Campus for the required face-to-face interaction with the faculty, staff, and student population.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the development and maintenance of key Mercy College applications including but not limited to the main Student Information System, the main Online Learning Management System and related key software applications.
- Monitors/Updates essential components validating software is current and performing to expectations on staff and student network.
- Assists IT staff with training and operational expertise of software used by the college.
- Maintains current technical expertise in the rapidly changing technology of IT.
- Creates/Maintains current documentation for all key processes related to computer software used by Mercy College.
- Develops and maintains professional working relationship with faculty and staff of the College.
- Provides support for all software applications existing in the Mercy College inventory as needed.
Education Qualifications: Required Minimum Education: 4 Year BS Degree Computer Science
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 7-10 years of experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Experience in Information Technology application support including project management.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required for interaction with all levels of personnel.
Mercy College of Ohio is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Information Technology - Mercy College of Ohio
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse