Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Mercy Health - St Vincent - PRNRequisition R089239 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Nuclear Medicine - St. Vincent - Nuclear Medicine Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Join our team today!
- Higher Pay Scales
- Flexible Schedule to live the life you deserve
- Rewarding Higher Differentials with working on the Weekend
Coordinates and participates in the examination and treatment of patient using radionuclides within the guideline of NRC regulations under the direction of a radiologist.
Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on assigned unit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: Graduate from an approved JRC program.
- ARRT (American Registry of Radiological Technologists) (N) or
- NMTCB (Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board)
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Attends education programs as described by department policy.
- Participates in staff meetings and stay abreast of changes in policies, procedures and technical advancements.
- Employs safe operation principles of nuclear medicine generating equipment and radionuclide administration.
- Knowledge of hospital procedures including infection control.
- Skill and accuracy in patient positioning and scientific application of established technical factors.
- Employs proper body mechanics techniques for transportation, transfer and position of patients and equipment.
- Provides service to all age groups.
Registration, Certification or Licensure Requirement:
- Ohio Licensure.
- Registered Nuclear Technologist/Nuclear experience preferred.
- Holds current BLS CPR Card.
Orientation to provide understanding of existing hospital and departmental policies and procedures, as well as the values and requirements of Mercy Health Mission Services
Monday-Friday, weekends, holidays, on call
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Nuclear Medicine - St. Vincent - Nuclear Medicine
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse