Physical Therapist PRN Mercy Health St. CharlesRequisition R090526 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Physical Therapy - Mercy St. Charles - Center For Rehab Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Performs patient evaluation and establishes patient treatment plan upon the referral of a physician. Documents patient care and directs supportive staff regarding treatment process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Must possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in education and experience in Physical Therapy from a school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Must possess, or be eligible for, current license in the State of Ohio and/or Michigan.
3. Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with physicians, patient, and families, and analytical abilities sufficient to evaluate patient condition, capabilities and progress.
4. Work requires an orientation/evaluation period to acquire necessary familiarity with Hospital, departmental, and physician policies and procedures.
5. Must attend a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education per two-year licensure period.
6. CPR certification.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Physical Therapy - Mercy St. Charles - Center For Rehab
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse