Physical Therapy Assistant - Rehab - Mercy Health St. Anne Hospital - PRNRequisition R092448 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Physical Therapy - St. Anne Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Under general supervision of the Physical Therapist, administers various treatment programs tailored to individual capabilities of physically and/or cognitively impaired patients, as designed by the Physical Therapist. May contribute to the evaluation process and collaborate with P.T. in development of realistic goals and methods to achieve those goals. May assist with quality improvement and other department activities. May not initiate or modify treatments. Provides patient care to neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Must possess the minimum of an Associate’s Degree or the equivalent in education and experience in Physical Therapy from a school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Must possess a current license in the State of Ohio.
3. Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with physicians, patient and families and analytical abilities sufficient to evaluate patient condition, capabilities and progress.
4. CPR certification.
Works in a normal patient care environment.
Possible injury/illness from exposure to radiation, hazardous materials, or transmittable diseases.
PRN physical therapy assistant for acute care hospital. Hours of coverage would be 8 hours but may shift from 7-330pm shift to 930-6pm shift.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Physical Therapy - St. Anne
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse