Registered Cardiosonographer - Mercy Health - St. Anne - PRN - DaysRequisition R088725 Market Toledo, Ohio Department EKG - St. Anne Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Join our team today!
- Higher Pay Scales
- Flexible Schedule to live the life you deserve
- Rewarding Higher Differentials with working on the Weekend
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, operates diagnostic ultrasound equipment to produce M-mode Echocardiography and 2-D Sector Scan, as well as color flow, invasive transesophageal echocardiography and Doppler studies for quantitative evaluation and calculation of cardiac function. May perform related clerical duties as needed. Provides patient care to neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Completion of a two-year Associate’s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology or related field is required for extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology of cardiovascular systems and disease process of both Pediatric and Adult Pathology. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer through the American Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- At least two years experience in cardiac ultrasound techniques is required to perform required tests and to understand operation of equipment. Must be registered in ultrasound (RDMS).
- A level of interpersonal skills to be able to interact with critically ill patients, physicians, and other hospital personnel is required. Must be physically able to move equipment and patients for bedside examinations.
- The ability to accurately and efficiently transcribe medical documents is required as well as level of knowledge of patient care techniques generally acquired through 12 to 18 months related patient area experience.
- Works in normal patient care environments with no discomforts due to temperature, noise, dust, and the like.
- Work requires regular walking, standing, pushing of equipment and lifting and positioning of patients.
- Work requires on-call responsibilities.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:EKG - St. Anne
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse