RN (Registered Nurse) - Med/Surg - Mercy St Charles Hospital - Full Time
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN (Registered Nurse) - Med/Surg - Mercy St Charles Hospital - Full TimeRequisition R100119 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Med/Surg Unit - Mercy St. Charles Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus! - For RNs with 1+ Years of Experience
As afaith-based andpatient-focused organization,Mercy Healthexists to enhance the health and well-being ofallpeoplein mind, body and spirit throughexceptionalpatient care. Success in thisgoalrequires a culture ofcompassion,collaboration, excellenceand respect.Mercy Healthseekspeoplethat are committed toourvalues ofcompassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardshipto create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Med-Surg – St. Charles Hospital:
The Med-Surg Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for delivering exceptional nursing care to patients by:
Utilizing strong organizational and leadership skills to assess patient status
Providing care to patients with medical and surgical diagnoses
Implementing clinical nursing interventions
Having a highly diverse medical skillset
Developing and performing patient care plans to enhance and improve outcomes
Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment
Collaborate with the interdisciplinary care team
Collect vital signs, administer IV medications, understand charting and assess patient condition
Ability to perform at a higher patient-to-nurse ratio
Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes
Administer medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Practice andMercy Health policies and procedures
Other duties as assigned
Graduate of an accredited Associates degree orBachelorsdegree in Nursing
Required Licensing & Certifications:
Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association
Additional required certifications may vary based on unit
Join our team today!
·Higher Pay Scales and Sign-On Incentives
·Accredited Residency Programs & Specialty Fellowships
·Rewarding Higher Differentials with working on the Weekend
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Med/Surg Unit - Mercy St. Charles
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care- FT Mid Shift (11a-7:30p)- Interventional Radiology St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN)-FT- Ambulatory Surgery Unit Operating Room (ASU OR)- St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care- FT 32 or FT 40 day hours- Interventional Radiology St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia