Sr Maintenance Tech Aviation - Bluffton - Mercy Health Life Flight 3 - Full TimeRequisition R056797 Market Toledo, OH Department Life Flight 4 - St. Vincent Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician is responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of assigned aircraft. The Aviation Maintenance
Technician documents all maintenance and inspections in accordance with FAA requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ensures compliance with all FAA, manufacturer and company maintenance requirements.
- Communicates with the Lead Mechanic on all matters and for work schedules and on call times.
- Performs daily/preflight inspection of aircraft in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines.
- Performs and documents scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections in accordance with manufacturers and FAA requirements and procedures.
- Maintains all manufacturer and company manuals in current condition.
- Ensures company and employee compliance with FAA, hospital, CAMTS policies, procedures and standards.
- Attends internal and external educational meetings, keeps current in knowledge skills and aviation operations through professional journals, professional organizations etc.
- Embraces Standards of Behavior in order to provide and promote excellent customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Holds self and others accountable for behaviors that promote service excellence.
- Adheres to all standards and policies regarding safety/patient safety initiatives.
- Is responsible for all other flight operations duties as assigned.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS (must be non-expired/active unless otherwise stated):
Required: Must possess a current mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings. Must have factory schooling on either the A109E or the AS365 series aircraft within one year of becoming a Sr. Technician.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with airframe and power plant license; previous rotary wing experience required.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Must possess analytical abilities, sound aviation judgment and problem solving skills.
Must possess above average interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with FAA, staff and hospital personnel.
Must demonstrate good public relations skills when representing the program.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Life Flight 4 - St. Vincent
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse