Supply Chain Procedural Coordinator- Part time- Mercy St. VincentRequisition R080588 Market Toledo, OH Department Supply Chain - Field Ops Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Manager, or Director of Supply Chain the incumbent manages specialized medical supply inventories and stock locations related to procedural services departments, including specialized and high dollar implants and supplies. Incumbent will oversee and resolve inventory management issues and concerns. As directed by the Supply Chain Supervisor/Manager/Director, the incumbent assists with leading and implementing supply chain initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Inventory management including, but not limited to, managing specialized high cost supplies inventories and implants; managing inventory Turns/Excess/ROPs/ROQs; managing consignment inventory programs and compliance documentation; ensuring stock is within expiration dates and rotates stock accordingly; and meets with site department leaders to establish and improve inventory process.
- Establishing detailed inventory reduction plans and schedules based on analysis of data
- Reconciles and remedies shipping errors and miss-shipped product
- Manages overnight, backorders, and stock out requests at the needs of the department
- Communicates backorder impacts to department leaders and researches substitutes
- Investigates applicability of product recalls and pulls affected equipment / supplies
- Monitors stock usage rates and notifies leader when par levels are inadequate
- Vendor management and purchasing oversight including, but not limited to, communicates directly with vendors regarding accuracy of product, pricing and delivery; reviewing purchase requisitions for accuracy, cost accounting and contract compliance; and researching capital equipment requests and generates budgetary quotes.
- Assists with financial variance analysis
- Builds and submits Bill-Only and Bill and Replace requisitions timely to maintain PAR levels
- Directs critical expediting transportation needs to support patient care
- Leads or participates in continuous process improvement initiatives for supply chain department
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 years' experience supply chain technician or surgical services function required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - with a specific emphasis on Excel required
- 2 years' experience in surgical services environment preferred
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Department:Supply Chain - Field Ops
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse