IT Project Manager 1 (Remote - US)Requisition R086170 Market Remote Department SS I&T - PMO Shift Days/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Project Manager 1 is required to lead multiple projects through all lifecycle phases in support of IT initiatives. They are responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget and scope. The project budget can typically range from $5k to $200k.
Essential Job Functions
- Requires a self-starting, detail oriented individual with strong planning, time management and communication skills
- Must schedule and attend cross functional project meetings; includes preparing agendas, taking notes, sending out relevant updates, etc.
- Coordinates internal resources and third party vendors for execution of projects
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and influencing abilities, be comfortable leading regional / remote teams; dealing with ambiguity
- Will utilize the project management tool set and process
- Demonstrate strong communications skills; written, presentation and oral
- Adapt to new technology solutions utilized by clients
- Have ability to identify and remove project roadblocks, resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Deliver high quality project plans, status updates and reports in conjunction with the technical project leaders
- Take collaborative approach to the business
- Required Minimum Education: 2 year Associate’s Degree; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Licensure/Certification Preferred: CAPM or PMP
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Project Coordination/Project Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Experience with Epic EHR is preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - PMO
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse