Public Relations, Marketing and Communications InternRequisition R090833 Market Remote Department SS Marketing - Integrated Comm Shift Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This teammate will work directly with the Public Relations, Marketing and Communications leaders to develop content for use via several different channels, including, but not limited to, newsletters, media relations, internal communications, social media, website and intranet. He or she will also support a variety of group, market, service line and ministry growth marketing strategies. We are looking for a current college student who is full of creative ideas and ready to contribute and learn.
The employee will gain visibility into the operations of one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems, will produce concrete deliverables and work with leaders across the ministry.
- Research and create engaging and informative content that can be used across a variety of mediums.
- Assist with news media requests including interview set up, escorting media, press conferences, etc.
- Work with marketing directors on local service line, growth and marketing campaigns and needed materials
- Assemble content and help create internal communications, e-news updates and newsletters
- Monitor, track, create and distribute reports of media and marketing efforts
- Provide support for special events and projects
- Assist and support additional integrated communication and marketing efforts as defined by the group and regional team
- College junior or senior at an accredited university or college
- Interest in gaining professional experiences in a fast paced, ever-changing, real world marketing and communications department
- Positive attitude
- Can-do spirit
- Ability to work alone or with teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficiency in AP Style
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:SS Marketing - Integrated Comm
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse