RCIS TechRequisition R027825 Market Newport News, VA Department Cardiac Cath Lab - Mary Immaculate Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
MARY IMMACULATE HOSPITAL
Assists physician in performance of all cardiac procedures performed, demonstrating competency in all positions. Analyzes and interprets collected procedural data, provides effective patient care to all age groups. Precepts new employees and students, assists in leadership of department’s organization and function. Assigned as acting in-charge in leader’s absence. Assists in the provision of in-services to department and other staff. Cross-trains to Cath Holding Area and may on occasion be assigned to that area. Participates in and helps develop quality assurance and improvement programs of the department. Participation in call coverage required.
1. Required successful passage of Cardiovascular Technology Invasive Registry as currently administered by Cardiovascular Credentialing, Inc. (CCI).
2. Preferred graduate of recognized cardiovascular technology program.
3. BCLS required.
4. ACLS and IABP certification required within six months of hire date.
5. Registered Cardiovascular Technologist, Invasive.
6. Preferred minimum of one year in-house experience to function as acting in-charge, in addition to following requirements: two years interventional Cath Lab experience and have performed all job functions as described in MIH Cath Lab policy/procedure manual, but new graduate RCIS Techs are welcome.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Cardiac Cath Lab - Mary Immaculate
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN