RN - Operating RoomRequisition R032075 Market Richmond, VA Department Operating Room - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL
Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care appropriate to the ages of patients serves. Responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients. Maintains aseptic and safe environment in the Operating Room. Performs circulator and scrub roles. This position services the following populations: neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Licensed in the State of Virginia or awaiting reciprocity.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. RN with minimum of 2 years OR experience preferred or completion of an OR Intern Program.
5. See BSV Professional Nurse Advancement Program (PNAP) for specific qualifications required for the various PNAP Levels. An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Operating Room - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN