RN (Registered Nurse) - Cath Lab Recovery - Memorial Regional Medical CenterRequisition R032621 Market Mechanicsville, VA Department Cardiac Cath Lab - Memorial Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
MEMORIAL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient care to patients within an assigned team of the hospital. Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act. Maintains established standards of nursing care.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and eligible for license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
2. CPR certification is required. Additional certification may be required in specialty areas.
3. Must pass pharmacology exam prior to administering medications.
4. Must demonstrate annual competencies in area of practice.
An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Cardiac Cath Lab - Memorial
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN