Registered Nurse (RN) Flex/Float Pool - St. Elizabeth Youngstown - Full Time
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Registered Nurse (RN) Flex/Float Pool - St. Elizabeth Youngstown - Full TimeRequisition R081759 Market Youngstown, Ohio Department Stat Staffing - Youngstown Regional Office Shift Afternoons/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for RNs with 1 or more years experience
The RN Flex works with his/her team partner(s), using the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate direct patient care, serving as a clinical expert and assuming a leadership role on the Patient Care Team. The Mercy Health Flexible RN Staff is responsible for integrating care delivery among team members and directing the team toward the common goal of improved patient outcomes and customer satisfaction.
The Flex RN staff will be hired into a specific cluster: med surg/intermediate, med surg/Behavioral Health, ICU or ED and will receive orientation at all three hospitals (St. Joseph Warren, St. Elizabeth Boardman & St. Elizabeth Youngstown) plus Austintown ED for Emergency. Upon completion of orientation the RN will be assigned to a particular unit within their cluster.
Every other weekend and every other Holiday. Works in 6 week assignments at one of 3 facilities: SEY, SEBH, SJWH. Bonus every 6 months after successful completion of orientation, in good standing.
Graduate from accredited School of Nursing
Current RN license in State of Ohio
Must possess BSN or obtain within 5 years of employment
IV experience required
Ultrasound usage experience preferred
Orientation program is provided
BLS certified by American Heart Association
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Stat Staffing - Youngstown Regional Office
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Summer Nurse Extern - Hampton Roads, VA Market Newport News, Virginia
- Clinical Care Lead- Medical Tele Unit- FT hours- Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- Emergency Department Tech - Bon Secours St. Francis Eastside - PRN - Afternoons/Evenings Greenville, South Carolina