State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) - $1K Lump Sum Sign-On Bonus - Mercy Health West Park Senior Living & RehabRequisition R100428 Market Cincinnati, Ohio Department Skilled Nursing Unit - West Park Shift Days/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
As a nursing assistant, you always put the patient first. At Mercy Health, we need your passion for our patients. We’re a faith-based healthcare organization that gives care to those who need it the most. And we’re looking for people just like you to join our team.
We need STNAs that share our commitment to giving our patients the best care possible. You’ll work in new facilities and use state-of-the-art equipment. You’ll also get the hours you need to maintain your STNA certification, and you’ll get the chance to grow professionally. You’ll learn from some of the best and most experienced caregivers in the healthcare industry. Both full and part time positions are available, and no lifting is required.
As a STNA at Mercy Health, you’ll care for patients under the guidance of a registered nurse or other health care professional.
You’ll also need to:
- Care for residents who need assistance or total care, and help with activities of daily living.
- Share information with health care team members.
- Provide the best customer service to patients, families, visitors and staff.
- Be professional in appearance, demeanor and communication.
- Provide accurate, precise and timely patient care documentation, when needed.
You’re caring, compassionate and engaging. These are all things we’re looking for. We also want your solid caregiving skills and desire to make sure patients have the best outcomes. Things move quickly around here, so you’ll need to be flexible, organized and able to problem solve. Plus, you need top-notch communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with a diverse population.
Specifically, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED
- STNA certification
- Proficiency with multiple computer programs
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to be exposed to blood, bodily fluids and tissue
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as necessary
The following are preferred:
- Long-term care facility experience
- CPR and first aid training
- Restorative nursing experience
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Skilled Nursing Unit - West Park
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse