Patient Assistant - Bon Secours St. Francis - Eastside (Part Time)Requisition R096030 Market Greenville, South Carolina Department Med/Surg Orthopedic Unit - St. Francis Eastside Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST FRANCIS EASTSIDE
The Nursing Assistant is a skilled worker in a specialized area who assists with technical care of patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. The Nursing Assistant must be able to perform their job functions within a team-based care environment consisting of RN's, LPN's, PCT's, and other nursing assistants.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Completion of one of the following: CNA course, Patient Care Technician or Multi-skilled Technician Course, Fundamentals nursing course in either an Associates Degree Program or Bachelor's Degree program (must provide copy of transcript) EMT course
3. BLS certification
4. Successful completion of Connect Care Modules IP230 with a minimum score of 84%.
5. Clinical experience preferred.
6. Nursing Aide certification preferred.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:24
Department:Med/Surg Orthopedic Unit - St. Francis Eastside
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse