Service Line/Operations CoordinatorRequisition R077248 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Service Line Coordinator will serve service lines (e.g. Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Oncology) by providing administrative support and coordination.In this virtually-based system position, the work of the Service Line Coordinator is directed by the Vice President, Service Line Operations in collaboration with the System Directors of the service lines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops and coordinates standard structure to manage meetings, schedules, and membership of service lines.
- Manages and schedules committee and other meetings as directed by service line leaders
- Coordinates standardization of service lines agendas and follow ups
- Works in partnership with service line leaders to develop and maintain consistency with specific databases in support initiatives
- Coordinates with service line leaders to keep key deliverables on track, communicate status versus plan, and escalate risks and barriers
- Coordinates efforts for service line leaders to ensure processes and projects with care delivery team are streamlined where possible
- Staff support for service line team and structure
- Assists with preparation and monitoring of invoices and expense reports for service line leaders
- May assist with compilation and development of annual service line budgets and reports
Minimum Required Education:
Minimum Required Experience:
3-5 years related experience
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Clinical Operations - Care Delivery
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse