Senior RegistrarRequisition R047239 Market Petersburg, VA Department Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
PRIMARY FUNCTION/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Create and maintain complete and accurate demographic and financial information on all patients entering the hospital. Performs pre-admission, admission registration by standards of quality assurance in accordance with Hospital policy.
- Work requires ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate effectively at a level generally acquired through completion of a high school education. Some college helpful.
- Patient Access experience of 1-2 years required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Knowledge of medical insurance required.
- Strong PC skills.
- Proficient keyboarding skills with an average speed of 40 wpm.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
- Ability to make oral and written presentations for various audiences.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with or without supervision.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Revenue Cycle - Legacy MH Acute
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN